On behalf of BMI China, the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) announces that 11 club management professionals have attained the designation of Certified Club Manager in Dalian, China. The CCM designation indicates that a club management professional has completed a rigorous course of study and training and shows a dedication to proficiency and expertise in club management.
The CCM designation was established in 1965 and since then has been the hallmark of professionalism in club management globally. It is a valuable, internationally recognized and widely-respected mark of a manager’s commitment to professional development and the club industry.
In order to receive the CCM designation, one must invest time in specified education requirements and attend at least one World Conference on Club Management. After these conditions have been met, the individual must pass the CCM Exam. Attainment of the CCM title shows a long-term commitment to professional development and club management.
Since 2007, CMAA’s education program, BMI China launched with partnership Sun Yat Sen University Tourism School and has produced a total of 22 CCMs. On September 16, at the Dalian Red Flag Valley Golf Club, eleven managers were recognized for successfully completion of all CCM requirements:
- LUK Kim Wah, Jimmy, CCM, The Canton Club & Canton International House, Guangdong, China
- SHAO Yingying, Susan, CCM, Foshan Fox Valley Golf Club, Guangdong, China
- LI Wei, CCM, Caesars Golf, Macau
- WU Lichun, CCM, Agile Colf & Country Club, Guangdong, China
- HE Kunpeng, Sophie, CCM, Guangzhou Nansha Golf Club, Guangdong, China
- MA Xiaojuan, Monica, CCM, Mayland International Country Club, Guangdong, China
- HUA Ying, Ingrid, CCM, Suzhou Tuspark, Jiangsu, China
- SO Siu Kwan, Chris, CCM, Teamfirst Management Ltd, Hong Kong
- ZHANG Yuqi, Tina, CCM, Nanning Guomin County Bank, Guangxi, China
- HE Huiying, Rain, CCM, Foshan Golf Club, Guangdong, China
- ZHENG Chuandi, Elena, CCM, Sanya Luhuitou Golf Club, Hainan, China
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is the largest professional association for managers of membership clubs with 6,700 members throughout the US and internationally.