- Pro shops feel the bounce from Golfer’s CBD gummies
- Yumax to distribute SIK Golf putters in Europe
- London Golf Club to host English Open
- UK Golf Federation appoints Intuitive Edge as new marketing partner
- Tommy Fleetwood launches Junior Tour
- Styrrup Hall changes hands
- BIGGA and Syngenta to discuss the leatherjacket challenge
- Interview: Steven Nixon, director of Bernhard and Company
- Lutterworth clubhouse destroyed by fire
- TaylorMade to be sold to Korean private equity firm
- Stoke Park sold for £57m
- Take pressure off General Managers, says agronomist Greg Evans
- Top PGA Trainees honoured by TGI Golf
- Ingersoll Rand to sell Club Car to private equity firm
- Golf Car UK goes further in 2021
- Nicklaus golf course at Ury tees off
- SkyCaddie Steve re-maps Scotland
- BRS Golf Reports Another boom for golf in March and April
- Callaway extends partnership with St Andrews Links Trust
- Dumbarnie Links named ‘development of the year’ by Golf Inc
- Stewart Golf saves the day at Augusta
- Winter is Coming…
- Hole19 app reports over 3.2m rounds of golf played May to August
- Sun Mountain unveils 2021 bag range
- HMH Sell 6 Golf Clubs On Behalf Of Crown Golf
- Golf course to close as buyer fails to come forward
- FootJoy Unveils SS21 Apparel Collection
- Stoke Park sold for £57m
- England Golf launches World Handicap System App
- Nelly Korda signs clothing deal with J.Lindeberg
Bushnell to sponsor ISPS Handa World Invitational13-05-2021
Q Hotels unveils three-year investment plan13-05-2021
EcoBunker reaches new heights at Devil’s Pulpit13-05-2021
The Golf Owners, Operators and Developers (‘GOOD’) Directory contains a buyers’ guide with nearly 5,000 searchable entries in around 300 lists of suppliers and service providers together with the details of golfing associations and useful organisations from around the world.
For ease of use the entries have been classified under five headings: Associations; Clubhouse; Golf Course; Golf Range; and Pro Shop, each one of which contains its own index.
This data, which provides a key reference point for golf’s decision-makers, presents contact names, addresses and interactive links including social media connections.
If you are searching for the contact details of a known company or association use the search box marked ‘company name’. If you are looking for suggested suppliers/providers use the search box marked ‘product/service’.
GolfBusinessNews.com (GBN) is for the many thousands of people who work in the golf business all around the world.
We cover the full range of topics both on and off the course. We aim to supply essential information both quickly and accurately in a format which is easy to use. We are independent of all special interest groups.
View the latest newsletter here