GolfPlanet Holidays and French Golf Holidays have launched their 2009/10 golf holiday “book”. The 252-page, hard-backed publication weighs 1.5kg (which clearly demonstrates how French Golf and GolfPlanet differ from other tour operators).
“We are family-run and pride ourselves on having a thorough knowledge of all our destinations and providing pro-active service. We spend a great deal of time and money on destination visits and training every year and clients appreciate that expertise”, says Morgan Clarke, managing director.
The company states that its highlights for 2009 are:
• No holiday surcharges…Guaranteed
• USA – including six of the Top 10 destinations in North America
• UK – featuring only the UK Top 100 golf courses
• More four- and five-star and fewer three-star hotels
• A dedicated luxury self-catering section
• A revamped Client Care Programme – appropriate clients receive an antique putter, a holdall full of goodies or are invited to a VIP Client Day at prestigious clubs in the UK
• Sponsorship of the English Golf Union and the English Amateur Trophy