LPGA and LET legend Carin Koch is inviting PGA Professionals to join her at Woburn Golf Club on Tuesday June 21 for an introduction to love.golf©, the pioneering group coaching programme for women.
love.golf©, which offers PGA Professionals the opportunity to earn up to £84.44 per hour, is based on the academic study of award-winning Fellow PGA Professional Alastair Spink and groundbreaking market research by Syngenta.
Following a successful pilot programme at 12 golf courses in autumn 2015, approximately 50 PGA Professionals will be trained by Alastair Spink to become love.golf© coaches this year, with the training course earning CPD points.
Carin Koch, Syngenta Golf Ambassador, said: “The event at Woburn will be a great opportunity for PGA Professionals to hear from Alastair and find out more about the unique, research-based approach of love.golf©, as well as the opportunity to earn additional revenue.
“The PGA Professional plays such an important role in the day-to-day activities of a golf club and developing new customers using the love.golf© programme is both professionally rewarding and good business for the coach – and good business for the club, too.”
- 9 hours of coaching delivered through a 6-week programme for groups of up to 10 women
- The programme is based on academic research, addressing what many women want from golf and golf coaching
- PGA Professionals gain CPD points from attending official love.golf© training workshops
- Receive support to develop and broaden coaching skills based on the latest research and consumer feedback
- love.golf© is supported by Syngenta
The free Introductory Morning (10am to midday) is open to all PGA Professionals interested in becoming a love.golf© coach, although places are limited so registration is required.
Dates of future love.golf© training workshops, attracting CPD points, will be announced at the event.
To register for the Introduction to love.golf© event at Woburn on June 21 or to find out more about becoming a love.golf© coach, please contact Alastair Spink on 07748 653002 or email@example.com by Friday June 17.