European Tour Properties, a network of 16 world class golf venues, is returning to the International Golf Travel Market (IGTM) for the eighth consecutive year.
Presenting and promoting its internationally-recognised portfolio of member venues, all of which have a close association with The European Tour, European Tour Properties will participate in the premier global event for golf tourism suppliers, buyers and media, at the Magma Arte & Congresos, Tenerife, from 5-8 October.
During the show, European Tour Properties will also announce its latest member venue, an award-winning destination with strong links to The European Tour.
Delegates visiting the event and stand G020 will be able to meet with representatives from:
- PGA Catalunya Resort, voted IAGTO Resort of the Year 2015
- Diamond Country Club, home to the Lyoness Open, a European Tour event since 2010
- Estonian Golf and Country Club, featuring the European Top 100 Sea Course
- Jumeirah Golf Estates, home to the DP World Tour Championship, the season-ending finale of The European Tour’s Race to Dubai
- Le Golf National, Paris, venue of The 2018 Ryder Cup
- Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort*****, venue of the European Senior Tour Riviera Masters
- European Tour Properties’ newest member, which will be announced on Tuesday, 6th October, 2015.
David MacLaren, Director of Property & Venue Development at The European Tour, said: “IGTM is one of the most important networking events we attend with our member venues. The appointments-based exhibition is recognised for bringing together leading industry buyers from key golf markets across the globe, providing our members with an ideal opportunity to meet and do business with tour operators.
“The European Tour Properties network features some of the most prestigious golf and lifestyle resorts in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. As The European Tour continues to expand globally, our network will also continue to grow, underlining our position as the world’s premier golf and real estate brand.”
In addition to its attendance at IGTM, European Tour Properties will also be represented at the 2015 HSBC Golf Business Forum, which takes place in Asia from 1-4 November, 2015.
To make an appointment with a European Tour Properties representative at IGTM please use the official IGTM appointment system at www.igtm.co.uk or email Valerie Steele at email@example.com
European Tour Properties www.europeantourproperties.com
View more stories about Exhibitions and Conferences and latest list of Most-read stories