Enhancing their impressive range of performance footwear, Stuburt has introduced two new lightweight, athletically styled models: the E-Lite Sport® and Concept Lite®. Featuring a new responsive sole unit, the new shoes are already being worn on tour by Ryder Cup star, David Howell.
Stuburt E-Lite Sport ® features full grain leather uppers with a split vented breathable over saddle, additional design elements incorporated in the E-Lite Sport include:
- A technologically advanced DRIBACK® waterproof bootie membrane system that has been designed to combat all climate changes – combining breathability with superior protection from the elements, ensuring that golfer’s feet remain dry and fresh. Further piece of mind is provided by the shoes six-month waterproof guarantee.
- A new lightweight Phylon and rubber outsole, which incorporates clear rubber MFW (multi-fibre-weave) traction units. Designed to maximise the points of contact with the turf for superior traction and to eliminate painful hot spots, the high-tech sole unit provides stability throughout all phases of the swing.
- A perforated soft padded ankle collar offers additional comfort.
- An anti-microbial protective inner lining has been integrated into the shoe design, permanently bonded into the material to deliver continued freshness.
Stuburt Concept Lite ® features leather and micro fibre synthetic uppers with twin saddle midfoot supports, the Concept Lite’s additional performance characteristics include:
- Stuburt’s technologically advanced Top-Dri membrane lining ensures that the golfer’s feet remain dry whatever the conditions. Further piece of mind is provided by the shoes six-month waterproof guarantee.
- A new lightweight and responsive outsole which incorporates dual outsole flex channels to provide additional forefoot flexibility and comfort.
- Additional multi stud traction combine with Champ Scorpion Stinger Studs to provide stability and balance from all types of lie playing – the perfect playing platform.
“The new sole units that we have developed for the E-Lite Sport and Concept-Lite models lessens the soles weight without loosing any of its performance benefits,” commented Graeme Stevens, managing director, UK Golf Services. “Combined with the additional high tech fabrics that we have integrated into the shoes, the result is improved comfort and less fatigue at the end of a round.”
The E-Lite Sport and Concept Lite carry manufacturer’s suggested retail prices of £49.99 and £39.99 respectively.