European Tour Properties returns to the International Golf Travel Market (IGTM) for the ninth consecutive year – complete with six new additions to its portfolio of prestigious golf venues.
Now boasting 22 members, including the next two European Ryder Cup hosts – Le Golf National, Paris, in 2018, and Marco Simone Golf and Country Club, in 2022, which was added earlier this year – the exclusive network of world class venues all have the stamp of tournament quality.
Delegates visiting the world’s premier event for golf tourism suppliers, buyers and media, taking place at Son Termes, Majorca, between November 14-17, will be given the opportunity to learn more about European Tour Properties’ network of internationally-acclaimed golf resorts and the enhanced opportunities each venue offers the golfing traveller through a close association with the European Tour.
Besides Marco Simone, the five other venues to become European Tour Properties in 2016 are:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius – European Senior Tour’s MCB Tour Championship host with a breathtaking beachfront Indian Ocean location
- TROIA Resort, Lisbon, Portugal – home to a world class Trent Jones Snr links-style layout with a stunning peninsula backdrop
- Bom Sucesso, Obidos, Portugal – featuring a Donald Steel-designed Championship course in a unique lagoon setting
- Lighthouse Golf & Spa resort, Cape Kaliakra, Bulgaria – home to a dramatic clifftop course designed by Ian Woosnam, overlooking the Black Sea
- Albatross Golf Resort, Prague, Czech Republic – host of the D+D Real Czech Masters and renowned for its exemplary conditioning
European Tour Properties’ exceptional collection of golf and lifestyle resorts in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia also includes Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort (Provence, France), recently awarded No.1 position in Golf World magazine’s Top 100 Resorts listing; PGA Catalunya Resort (Barcelona, Spain), voted IAGTO Resort of the Year for 2015; and Jumeirah Golf Estates (Dubai, UAE), home to Race to Dubai climax the DP World Tour Championship.
“Our expanding portfolio echoes the growing reach of the European Tour and creates many new and exciting opportunities for golf travel,” said David MacLaren, Head of European Tour Properties.
“The appointments-based nature of the International Golf Travel Market gives us the ideal platform to meet leading industry buyers and tour operators from key golf markets face-to-face, showcase our network and pursue opportunities for business.”
The continued growth of the European Tour Properties’ network underlines its position as a leading golf and real estate brand. This was further enhanced in 2016 as 11 of its members featured in the prestigious listing of Continental Europe’s finest golf resorts, compiled by the UK’s Golf World magazine.
To make an appointment with a European Tour Properties representative at stand J40 during IGTM 2016, please use the official IGTM appointment system at www.igtm.co.uk or email Valerie Steele at email@example.com