Global Edition

Champion golfer adds muscle to BRS Support team

8.18am 28th October 2011 - People

Patrick McCrudden

Attracting over 120 new customers so far this year that have installed its market leading online Diary and Tee Time management system, BRS Golf has recently added two new people to its Support Team.

One of them is already well known to many inNorthern Ireland’s golf community, the top Irish amateur Patrick McCrudden who is a member of that famous home of top Irish golfers, Royal Portrush. McCrudden won this year’s Magners North of Ireland Amateur championship, making it the first time in 34 years that Royal Portrush had a home winner.

The other recentBRSGolf arrival, Stephen Hutchinson, hasn’t learned how to play golf (yet!), but with his strong IT background he’s learning everything there is to know about the feature-rich BRS Golf  online diary and booking system: “I’m already handling incoming calls and e-mails from any of our 600+ customers. It’s very satisfying, helping club managers exploit the capacity of thei rBRS systems so that they can manage their clubs and courses more easily and profitably.”

Both the new appointments strengthen the BRS Golf  Support team dealing directly with customers’ enquiries, as Support Manager Phil McClay explains: “BRSGolf has a great reputation for its Support capability, and from our feedback systems we know that we are currently responding to 98% of customer calls immediately, with the remaining 2% being returned within one hour.”

Bob King, UK Sales Manager, is well aware of the importance of providing support and service to golf clubs, once they’ve invested in and installed top quality software: “As the only specialist online booking system that has been fully developed and genuinely market-proven with over 600 customers, we are keen that the whole BRS Golf experience meets our users’ high expectations.”

“The appointments of Stephen and Patrick will maintain and improve our high standards of support and customer contact. We know that every one of our 600+ customers place a high value on our ability to respond to their calls as soon as possible, and to give them the right answer first time. For our part, we want customers to see for themselves that theBRSGolf system does indeed do what we say it can do, and that we’re not making idle boasts, claims or promises in order simply to secure business.”

The two new appointments have also enabled BRS Golf to develop further the customer care side of the business, with Paul Forsythe  moving into account management. Phil McClay explains: “We know  some of our customers are only using a percentage of the system’s capabilities, so by tracking usage we have become very pro-active at spotting those clubs which could use some guidance. Paul will be directly involved in monitoring this and helping their managers get more out of BRS Golf so that clubs get a better return on their investment and make the most of the uniquely powerful BRS Golf system.”

“In addition, BRS Golf is integrated with other leading developers such as Club Systems, CLUBView, HandicapMaster and ClubMinder, so we are always there to make sure that clubs are getting as much added value from BRS Golf as possible.”

BRS Golf

In related news... (GBN) is for the many thousands of people who work in the golf business all around the world.

We cover the full range of topics both on and off the course. We aim to supply essential information both quickly and accurately in a format which is easy to use. We are independent of all special interest groups.


Click here to sign up for our free twice weekly golf industry news summary

View the latest newsletter here