This is the topic of a British Golf Industry Association (BGIA) seminar (open to all) which will take place at Stoneleigh Park Warwickshire on 29th July. It is aimed at companies who are going to overseas trade shows looking for agents or distributors for overseas markets.
The seminar, to be delivered by Fidelitas Training, will cover how to prepare beforehand, how to find an agent/distributor, how to motivate and manage them and some aspects of the European law (although it will not focus on Commercial Agents Law as this is a big subject in itself).
On the agenda:
• How to find an Agent / Distributor for your company
• Planning to make best use of your time at an overseas exhibition to help you appoint an Agent or Distributor
• The role of an Agent / Distributor
• Motivating and managing your Agents / Distributors
• Aspects of EU Agency and Distributor legislation
The venue is Federation House, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV8 2RF on 29th July. Lunch and registration commences at 12.30 pm and the seminar will start at 1.15 pm.
The seminar is free to BGIA members or companies exhibiting with the BGIA at Golf Europe in October. Others may attend on payment of a fee of £50.
Contact Jacqui Baldwin for an application form Tel: 0247 641 4999 firstname.lastname@example.org
British Golf Industry Association www.bgia.org.uk