Mid-Term Update on NGM May 2016
Some facts and figures from Doug Poole, National Golf Month Project Director
- The website is peaking at 1,620 unique users visiting per day.
- There were over 260,000 unique events loaded and available on the website for the beginning of NGM May 2016.
- The website has engaged with over 25,000 unique users taking events to date.
- There are still 1000’s of daily searches bringing 100’s of daily bookings.
- We are running a weekly consumer Caption Competition sponsored by BGIA Member Taylor Made.
- We have a month long golf club and golf professional engagement experience sponsored by BGIA Member Callaway Golf still running.
- Social Media is still very active and besides the support of many of our celebrity partners was tweeted by Ian Poulter and we expect more activity for the last period of NGM.
- Bauer Media are still running their radio ads across a reach of over 20 million of the public.
- Paul McGinley supported with a feature in Sport magazine.
- Many golf clubs and professionals are using NGM May 2016 to create new golfers and return and play golfers but not using the NGM2016 website just using the media activity to promote their own events. This is OK as it still helps reach-out to the public that there are golf opportunities for them to try golf.
- The launch of NGM May 2016 at the Houses of Parliament hit 19 plus regional and many local newspapers across the UK with the launch story “Breaking down the barriers” #getgolfing.
To sign up please visit:
Pro Sign Up https://www.fibodo.com/national-golf-month/pro-signup
Club Sign Up https://www.fibodo.com/national-golf-month/club-signup