Don’t miss this expert panel of industry professionals as they discuss –Retention & Remaining Relevant with new and existing female golfers.
The National Golf Foundation reported that in 2020 over 450,000 new female golfers took up golf, making up nearly a quarter of all golfers, accounting for some six million. So, now that women have come to the sport, how do you keep them engaged?
The expert panel will discuss how to retain these new female and junior golfers and remain relevant in our industry and when competing for consumers time and given the challenges of the pandemic.
- Elisa Gaudet – Moderator – Founder, Women’s Golf Day
- Cathy Harbin – PGA Master Professional, Owner Pine Ridge GC, PGA of America at Large Board Director, Secretary, NGCOA
- Trillium Rose – MA, PGA, LPGA, Titleist Ambassador & Director of Instruction at Woodmont Country Club
- Ralph Stokes – Vice President, Diversity, Partnerships & Community Relations – PGA TOUR Superstore
- Kim Johnson – Retail Marketing, Callaway Golf
Thursday January 27th 9.30 a.m. EDT in Room W312A or via Zoom
Register in advance at WomensGolfDay.com/PGAShow