The Golf Show 2013, Europe’s leading golf trade show and educational event, has announced the line up of expert golf industry speakers for this year’s packed educational programme.
Open to all PGA members, the seminars, which are free to attend, take place on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the three-day event on 8-10 October.
To ensure the timetable is relevant for all Golf Show delegates, PGA professionals were surveyed to discover the topics most relevant to running their business.
With each expert speaker hosting a 75-minute seminar, the wide variety of topics covered on the 2013 agenda include junior coaching, custom fitting, the future of retail and online marketing.
Boasting successful PGA professionals among the speakers, including world-renowned short game coach Gary Smith and tour professional coach, Scott Cranfield, the line up also include biomechanics expert Dr Rob Neal and Trackman™ inventor Fredrik Tuxen plus many more.
David Colclough, PGA Head of Member Education, said: “A varied agenda provides each of our members an opportunity to take away new information that can positively impact their businesses.
“The golf industry has faced a challenging few years, however, among our speakers are PGA professionals that have bucked the trend. The knowledge they impart will help delegates of The Golf Show grow the game and improve their business.”
You can register for The Golf Show now by visiting www.golftradeshow.co.uk. Once registered PGA members will receive an email with a separate link, which will enable them to book their place at the Teaching & Coaching Conference, at a cost of £25 + VAT.
For a full run down of the educational seminars, and further details about The Golf Show 2013, visit www.golftradeshow.co.uk
Confirmed speakers and seminar titles:
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- Gary Smith – Join the Short Game Revolution!
- Eddie Bullock – Roadmap to Service Excellence
- Brendan Pyle (The Golf Foundation) – Launching the New Junior Golf Passport: a learning programme designed by PGA Coaches for PGA Coaches
- Eddie Reid – Five Steps to Retail Success
- Jamie Edwards – New Questions about Your Present and Your Future from ‘Inside The Whole’
- Phil Barnard – How to make your business more profitable
- Daniel Webster & Michael Brooks – PGA Professionals at the Heart of Golf
- David Reeves – Online Marketing in the Golf Industry
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- Rob Neal – 3D Biomechanics of Pitching – How do highly skilled players control distance
- Simon Wordsworth & Matt Roberts (59 Club) – The True Cost of Poor Customer Service in Golf and the Rewards of the Best
- Fredrik Tuxen – Ball Flight – Cause and Effect
- Paul Hedges – Does the PGA Club Professional have a retail future?
- Dave Fanning & Steve Carter (Ping) – Why Custom Fitting is Good for the Consumer and Good For Professional
- Karl Morris – Successful business skills for a PGA Professional
- Scott Cranfield & Steven Orr – Highly Effective tools Guaranteed to transform your Coaching Skills and Business!
- Andy Hiseman – 20 Great Tips To Get The Media’s Attention