Organised by Golf Industry Association and supported by Indian Golf Union, the eighth edition of India Golf & Turf Expo (IGTE) will be held at Thyagaraj Stadium, New Delhi from April 26-27.
The two-day exposition is a perfect platform to meet eminent individuals from the industry including India’s prominent golf club owners, captains and secretaries, cricket, football and turf club associations, corporate HNI golfers, golf coaches, real estate developers, state development bodies, international tourism boards, renowned international industry experts, active Indian amateur and professional golfers, and others from the Asian golfing fraternity.
This unique show will provide ample networking opportunities over lavish buffet lunches, industry dinners and entertainment, making IGTE an exciting mix of golf and business.
Experts from India and overseas will chalk out an action plan for golf course stakeholders to help create a strategy to generate more revenue from the best practices adopted by successful clubs across the world.
Some of the prominent names to speak at the IGTE conference this year include:
- Peter Walton (President & CEO, IAGTO – the global golf tourism organization)
- Mike Orloff (Managing Director, Golf Industry Central – the golf marketing professionals)
- Bruce MacPhee (Sr. Agronomist consulting to Turf Managers throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia, AGSCA)
Select conference topics:
- Corporate Sponsorships for clubs and Golf League Presentation
- Rainwater Harvesting and funding
- New bunker construction technology
- Generating weekday visitor revenues
The website is being constantly updated.
India Golf & Turf Expo (IGTE) – https://www.indiagolfexpo.com/index.php