GOLF EUROPE, the International Golf Exhibition, is now in its 22nd year and will take place for the third time in Augsburg this coming September, bringing together professionals and trade visitors from all over the world to do business.
GOLF EUROPE provides the much needed platform for the European golf industry to showcase their latest products, network and more importantly, to take orders.
Visitors from 30 countries attended GOLF EUROPE 2014 and their main focus was on golfing equipment, followed by golfing accessories and clothing. This is a professional, relaxed and business focused event, which allows attendees to do what they do best!
The trade fair keeps up to date with the current situation in the market through a constant exchange of information from the expert advisory board. This has an active influence in the design and advertising of the trade fair to make it the best platform possible for you, the exhibiting or visiting companies.
Never been to GOLF EUROPE? Why not take a look at this video to get an idea of what you’re missing!
What does GOLF EUROPE offer to the golf industry?
- Pan-European platform for the golf industry
- Improved concept at a new location: compact exhibition area, modern conference centre, outdoor facilities and an indoor driving range, perfectly suited to the needs of the golf community
- The FIRST DRIVE area, integrates newcomers to the industry and innovations
- Customer-oriented trade fair and marketing service, including personal consultants.
- Visitors from 30 countries
- High-calibre industry visitors. Decision-makers ready to place orders
- Attractive supporting programme
- Interactive exhibition venue with driving range
- Special Lufthansa prices for GOLF EUROPE participants
- Shuttle buses to and from the Oktoberfest free of charge on the second day of the fair for visitors and exhibitors.
Pattern Ltd are the Agents for Golf Europe in the UK & Ireland. Based at Floor 2, Unit 16, Blue Lion Place, London, SE1 4PU, the contacts are David Owen, Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org and Léonie Brooker, Senior Project Manager email@example.com Main office tel.: +44(0)203 375 8230
David says, “Interested in finding out more? Please get in touch if you are interested in exhibiting and we’ll be happy to put together a quote for you. Alternatively if you want to discuss your options in person, please let us know and we’ll happily arrange a meeting or give you a call.
We look forward to seeing you at GOLF EUROPE 2015 on 28 – 30 September.
GOLF EUROPE www.golf-europe.com