The First Golf Management Group (GMG) South and South East region Suppliers Exhibition will be held at Epsom Racecourse on Tuesday 26th March from 9:30am – 4:00pm
CPD Points for PGA, BIGGA and GCMA members are available for anyone registering for the GMG Exhibition 26th Mar 9.30 – 4pm at Epsom Racecourse. The event is open to all Club Officials and Management
Win a Mercedes A Class for a hole in one into a simulator sponsored by Swingsure
Geoff Swain World Champion Trick shot show at 10.15 am and 2.30 pm
There is a full programme of free Seminars too:
- 11.00 am Daniel Chidley of The Azalea Group, Golf Club Marketing – Attracting New Customers
- 11.45 am Richard Myers – Golf Course Architecture to stimulate more business
- 12.30 pm Bruce Jamieson – Agronomy – Doing more for less
- 1.15 pm Mike Fisher – Flow Training, S4 labour scheduling, e-comms and data management, design and print
- 2.00 pm Daniel Chidley of The Azalea Group, Golf Club Marketing – Maximise Revenues
- 3.00 pm Brian Sparks of Positive Impact Golf – How modern coaching can grow the game
There will also be more than 45 exhibitors showing their wares and services showing how clubs can make savings in the Office, Bar, Kitchen, Course, Clubhouse and Administration.
Meet Sam Torrance as a Hologram by Musion!
Win a 5 star holiday for two in Portugal including golf and flights
Registration is via the GMG website www.golfmanagementgroup.co.uk/golfdays/