Premium Golf Brands (PGB) is set to become one of the most important new golf companies in the industry. The company, which unites the talents of Grahame Jenkins, Charles Casson and Alan Dwyer, is already making waves by gathering together under one roof an enviable combination of apparel brands that covers all tastes and markets.
The strength and depth of the company’s portfolio, as well as the sheer number of brands that they are representing, makes PGB the biggest and one of the most influential trading companies in golf, despite only launching the business on 1st January this year.
So far, PGB can announce its representation of the following brands, with more to come later this year:
• Green Lamb: The brand leading ladies golf apparel brand, which will be relaunched in 2008 with a fresh new look.
• Cutter & Buck: One of the fastest growing apparel brands in the UK & Ireland.
• Calvin Klein Golf Collection: After much expectation Calvin Klein Golf will make its debut in the UK & Ireland via PGB in selected stores this SS08.
• Pukka Headwear: The fastest growing headwear brand in the USA specialising in the resort market.
• Fairway & Greene: The biggest resort brand in the world of golf, stocked in the top 200 USA private and resort golf courses, which will have a fresh launch in Europe under PGB management.
• Zero Restriction: One of the most innovative outerwear brands in the US dedicated to unrivalled high production standards.
Grahame Jenkins, managing director of PGB comments, “These are very exciting times for us at PGB. We have carefully selected a core number of brands that we feel appeal to a wide variety of golfers across the whole of Europe.”
He continues, “Although we are now the biggest golf apparel specialist in Europe, our team is committed to delivering the best service possible and I am confident that we will raise the bar for our competitors.”
The impressive experience of the company’s founders combined with the strength of their product line up makes PGB destined for success in this increasingly competitive market, particularly as more news of their additional clients is released.
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.