European Golf Design, the golf course design company of the European Tour and IMG, have launched their new promotional film which tells the story of the company behind the Twenty Ten Course at Celtic Manor.
Established in 1992, European Golf Design has won design commissions throughout Europe and beyond to Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean and Asia.
Some notable achievements of the Company include:
- Designers of the Best New Course in Europe – 1997, 1999 and 2004
- Designers of the Best New Course in UK & Ireland – 2004 and 2006
- Two courses included in the Top 100 Courses in the World
- Four courses included in the Top 100 Courses in Europe
- Four courses included in the Top 25 Courses of the past 50 years in Great Britain & Ireland
- Designers of The Twenty Ten at Celtic Manor Resort, Wales, the host venue of The 2010 Ryder Cup
Determined by independent researchers, Golf Research Group, to deliver the most added value to projects of any European golf course design group
European Golf Design www.egd.com