Campey Turf Care Systems is one of Europe’s largest independent grounds care machinery suppliers, providing specialist equipment for turf professionals since 1986. Based in Macclesfield, UK, they have earned a reputation for offering practical advice and superb aftercare service.
The company acts as a new equipment dealer for some of the most respected grounds care machinery manufacturers including Dakota, Imants, Koro, Raycam, Vredo and Omarv.
When it comes to choosing new machinery, Campey Turf Care Systems understand the value of the ‘hands on’ approach. There is nothing to beat seeing it in action on sports turf surfaces. That’s why the team is heading back out on the road this autumn, covering the length and breadth of the UK on a 16-date demo tour.
The events, all held at well-known sports clubs, schools, colleges and universities, provide a unique opportunity for anyone involved in turf maintenance, from grass roots to professional level, to see a wide range of renovation and maintenance machinery at work, with the company’s experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to answer any questions about the products and how they are used.
Beginning in Scotland on 12th October, making their way through the north of England, down to the South East, across to the South West and finally up into the Midlands at the beginning of November, the Campey team will be demonstrating the Koro by Imants TopMaker, Dakota Turf Tenders, the Imants Shockwave, Rotoknife and Rotoblast, Omarv flail/scarifier mowers, Raycam Aeraseeders and rubber dragmats and Vredo overseeders.
Attendance is free, with the demonstrations commencing at 10am on each of the following days:
- Tuesday 12th October – Deer Park Golf Club, Livingston, West Lothian.
- Wednesday 13th October – North Tyneside Council, North Shields
- Thursday 14th October – Askham Bryan College, York.
- Monday 18th October – Leeds Rugby Club.
- Tuesday 19th October – Clitheroe Golf Club, Lancashire.
- Wednesday 20th October – Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool.
- Thursday 21st October – Manchester Golf Club.
- Friday 22nd October – Egerton Sports Club, Knutsford, Cheshire.
- Monday 25th October – Oaklands College, St. Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Tuesday 26th October – Writtle College, Chelmsford, Essex.
- Wednesday 27th October – Tonbridge School, Kent.
- Thursday 28th October – Berkshire College of Agriculture, Burchetts Green, Maidenhead.
- Friday 29th October – Taunton School, Somerset.
- Monday 1st November – Filton College, Bristol.
- Tuesday 2nd November – University of Warwick, Coventry.
- Wednesday 3rd November – South Staffordshire Golf Club, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton.
Full addresses for all the venues are available on the events page on the Campey website at www.campeyturfcare.com
For further details and to register your attendance at your local event, please contact Julia Campey on +44 (0)1260 224568 or email email@example.com
The company has a thriving used machinery business and a subsidiary company, Tines Direct, which supplies replacement tines, blades and replacement parts for a wide range of turf care machinery.
More information is available at www.campeyturfcare.com. Campeys are now on facebook – www.facebook.com/campeys