Flexible Memberships, the latest innovation from BRS GOLF by GOLFNOW, allows golf clubs to offer a flexible approach to membership for modern golfers with busy lives and financial and family commitments.
In recent years the industry has seen demand for flexible membership grow, and – particularly in the current climate – BRS GOLF wants to help golf clubs cater to this audience by offering its new Flexible Memberships software to its customers for free.
This solution was designed with members and club administrators in mind and will help save hours in admin. It allows flexible members to pay, book tee times and top-up points online. Flexible Memberships is powered by BRS GOLF’s bespoke Payments solution and fully integrated with the tee sheet, the new and improved members booking website and the mobile app.
Mardyke Valley Golf Club General Manage, Neel Retief, says: “We’ve just begun a trial of BRS GOLF’s new offering to manage our flexible membership program. It’s been so easy and we’ve had great support from the BRS GOLF team getting up and running. Now we have a self-managing, points based green fee solution which will help attract new members and retain the ones we have, while saving hours of admin work. Members top-up their wallets and the points get deducted automatically – couldn’t be easier!”
- Grow membership – attract golfers looking for a flexible approach to golf club membership
- Retain members – offer current members who may be reconsidering their membership in the current climate a different way to play
- Fully integrated – see flexible membership bookings, points deducted from members’ online wallets and wallet top-ups at a glance in the Admin Tee Sheet
- Save time – our self-managing system means you can forget about time-consuming admin, like manually deducting points from current flexible members
- No cost – to help golf clubs acquire and retain members in these uncertain times, BRS GOLF is offering its customers this solution for free
- Customisable – clubs can set the number of points required for different rounds, for example peak and off-peak, and dictate how many points flexible members are allowed top-up
- Manage online – there is no need for flexible members to visit the clubhouse as they can easily pay and top-up points to their wallet online anytime, anywhere, and use it for their green fees
- Book online – once their flexible membership is activated and the golfer has topped up their wallet, they can easily book online via the BRS GOLF members site and app
Clubs interested in speaking to a member of the BRS GOLF team about Flexible Memberships can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00800 7808 8888.