Following on from the UK Government’s announcement of the four-step road map out of lockdown, which included the reopening of golf courses in England on March 29, the All Party Parliamentary Group for Golf (made up of industry bodies, leading organisations and national associations) has issued further clarification on the return of coaching, driving ranges and retail operations.
· 8th March: Disability sport coaching is permitted
· 29th March: 1-to-1 and small groups (following Rule of Six) is permitted outdoors. Coaching indoors is not permitted.
· 12th April: Indoor coaching is permitted on 1-to-1 basis.
· 17th May: Indoor coaching is permitted for groups of up six. Outdoor coaching for groups of up to 30 is permitted.
· 8th March: Click & Collect service permitted with Covid-19 precautions in place
· 12th April: Professional and retail shops may open, with Covid-19 precautions in place
· 29th March: Outdoor driving ranges may be used*
· 12th April: All driving ranges may open
· 29th March: 1-to-1 fitting and small groups (following Rule of Six, including fitter) is permitted outdoors
· 12th April: 1-to-1 fitting is permitted indoors
CLICK HERE to see the full details of what each step means.