PGA Catalunya Resort provides ‘exceptional’ range of summer packages and special offers to golf tour operators
A raft of new, specially priced, summer breaks centred on the illustrious PGA Catalunya Resort in Barcelona, a World Top 100 Course, is being offered to golf tour operators.
The golf breaks are carefully packaged to attract golf enthusiasts around Europe and tour operators can stay abreast of the very latest offers by subscribing to a regular e-newsletter produced by the resort.
PGA Catalunya will provide tourists with an unforgettable opportunity to play the highly acclaimed Stadium and Tour championship courses and enjoy relaxing accommodation provided by either its luxurious Hotel Melia Golf Vichy Catalan or participating nearby establishments.
The comprehensive packages and special offers from PGA Catalunya – ranked a World Top 100 Course by Golf World magazine – are sure to prove enormously popular and can be booked by tour operators from 1 May.
Included in the summer selection are:
- The Barcelona Elite Golf Pack: Stay in the beautiful, historic city of Bareclona and play on one of the best golf courses in Europe. Until 31 December.
- Golf and Football Package: Revel in 3 nights at Silken Park Hotel San Jorge in Platja D’Aro, and 2 green fees for PGA Catalunya’s challenging Tour Course, including a welcome gastronomic dinner and tickets to a top FC Barcelona football match. Until May 31.
- Golf Escape in May: Book in to the magnificent Hotel Melia Golf Vichy Catalan and play at PGA Catalunya. From May 1-31.
- Spanish Open and Golf: An unbeatable deal that allows you to tackle PGA Catalunya’s spectacular Tour Course and watch the world’s best players in action at the Spanish Open at El Prat Golf Club. May 5-8.
- Formula One: Take in the high-octane spectacle of the Spanish F1 Grand Prix and play the revered Tour Course at PGA Catalunya, then relax at the 4* Hotel Melia Golf Vichy. May 20-22.
- Any operator taking a booking for a PGA Catalunya break will benefit from enticing special offers, including one complimentary ‘plat du jour’ (including beer or soft drink) per guest at the club during the stay.
The premium quality PGA Catalunya Resort features a comfortable on-site hotel ideal for golf breaks, and is the perfect venue from which to explore the historic city of Girona and the Catalonian region. Spread over 300 hectares of verdant countryside, the resort also offers unrivalled leisure facilities.
Miguel Girbes, Golf Manager at PGA Catalunya Resort, said: “PGA Catalunya has established itself as one of the best golf destinations in Europe and we can offer unrivalled quality and value – the very factors that drive our ongoing success.”
“We invite them to check out our latest golf packages since new ones are added frequently. These include our exceptional range of summer offers that we are confident will prove extremely popular and provide a profitable revenue stream for operators.”
For more information about PGA Catalunya Resort and golf break offers visit www.lifeatpga.com
PGA Catalunya Resort www.pgacatalunya.com