Mulberry Cottages, acting as agent for many homeowners in the area around Royal St George’s, has told GBN.com that there is still plenty of good accommodation available and that, with only two weeks to go before the 2011 Open Championship, the prices have been substantially reduced.
- A property in Sandwich that sleeps five and is only a short walk to Royal St Georges has been reduced from £5,500 to £4,000
- A property in Kingsdown, just 7 miles away from Royal St Georges, that sleeps seven is reduced from £8,500 to £7,000
- A property in Deal, just 7 miles away from Royal St Georges, that sleeps eight is reduced from £8,000 to £5,000
- A property in Walmer, 5 miles to Royal St Georges, that sleeps eight is reduced from £5,500 to £3,800
- Another property in Kingsdown but 9 miles from Royal St Georges and sleeping five is reduced to £1,200
- A property in Sandwich that sleeps seven and is only 1 mile to Royal St Georges is reduced from £8,000 to £6,000
For more information contact Mulberry Cottages www.mulberrycottages.com