Golfbreaks.com, Europe’s largest golf travel company, has once again launched its popular ‘Early Birdie’ promotion that gives early bookers cash discounts, loyalty Break points worth up to £600 and even new TaylorMade SLDR drivers.
Now in its 10th year, the Early Birdie promotion rewards groups of four or more who book their 2014 golf trip before 30th September. In addition to TaylorMade equipment and Breakpoints– that can be used on future bookings or with Teeofftimes.co.uk and BookaSpa.com- booking early guarantees preferred tee-times and the best rates, as well as rewarding groups with a range of great extras such as room upgrades, free buggies, range tokens and exclusive drinks offers.
Customers will also be eligible for existing Golfbreaks.com discounts, including free places for group organisers on certain bookings, as well as being allocated their own dedicated sales consultant who will offer the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire booking process.
Keith Mitchell, Marketing Director of Golfbreaks.com, said: “Ever since we started out in 1998, September has been the time when many golfers come to us to help get their group trip arranged for the following year. We’re delighted to once again recognise and reward our loyal customers with great offers and a range of high-value extra incentives, as well as offering a Best-Price Promise that ensures they will always get the lowest prices.”
With 15 years’ experience in golf travel and being fully ABTA and ATOL-bonded, golfers can book a full package of golf, accommodation and also flights with Golfbreaks.com with complete confidence. Last year the company arranged golf days and trips for 400,000 golfers at more than 2,000 venues in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With both old favourites and new destinations on offer there is more choice than ever for 2014, including:
- Ireland £115: Druids Glen Resort, Co. Wicklow–1 night’s B&B, 2 rounds.
- France £199: Le Bristol Hotel, Le Touquet – 2 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (Le Touquet Foret or Mer &Belle Dune), includes Eurotunnel crossing, shared buggies, lunch at Le Touquet plus 1 in 8 stays free.
- Portugal £199: Pestana Vila Sol, Algarve – 3 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds (Vila Sol + choice of 4 courses), free upgrade to Ocean View room, 20% drinks discount.
- Spain£265: Costa Dorada Tour – 3 nights’ half-board, 3 rounds (choice of 2 courses at Lumine), includes clubhouse lunch, shared buggies & range balls, 1 in 8 stays free.
- Turkey £465: Sirene, Belek – 7 nights’ all inclusive, 4 rounds(Antalya, PGA Sultan & PGA Pasha), includes free room upgrade plus 1 in 8 stays free.
- USA £465: Kiawah Island – 7 nights’ self-catering, 4 rounds (Oak Point, Cougar Point, Turtle Point, Osprey Point), includes free range balls. Upgrade to Ocean Course for £85.