Georgia-based Business Golf International announce a partnership with Delta Air Lines, the largest airline in the world and Delta SkyMiles, the world’s largest airline frequent flyer program to create, execute and manage a unique global golf program, titled International Links Golf Club, for SkyMiles members.
SkyMiles members will be driven to www.intlinks.com – which went live on 1 March – and invited to join International Links. The ‘clubhouse’ for this golf club will be the web site, featuring all the ‘departments’ of a green-grass golf facility.
Annual membership includes:
- Access to a network of more than 300 ‘home’ golf facilities in the US and 70 other countries around the world – virtually every Delta destination is covered – with golf fees at a significantly reduced price.
- ‘Staff’ who will arrange members’ tee times, hotel and travel reservations and even restaurant recommendations.
- An on-line golf professional shop offering International Links logo men’s and women’s apparel, accessories and headwear, as well as presenting features on the latest in equipment and all things golf.
- Tournaments and travel packages exclusively for members and their guests at amazing golf facilities around the world.
- A ‘lesson tee’ featuring video lessons from the top teachers in the game.
- A distinctive member card and bag tag.
All these and other membership benefits for an annual fee that’s less than the retail cost of a quality golf shirt.
“The global roster of quality home golf facilities include Doral in Miami, The K Club in Ireland, Trump National in Los Angeles, Serengeti Golf Club in Johannesburg, South Africa, Gotemba Golf Club at the foot of Mt. Fuji, Japan and Son Anten Golf Resort, Valencia, Spain,” stated John W. Boykin, PGA Member and CEO of Business Golf International. “Before the Masters we’ll have a home golf facility virtually everywhere Delta flies.”
International Links Golf Club has been created to provide SkyMiles member golfers with an amenity that provides golf around the world in a convenient, cost saving environment while also offering competitions and golf-related travel opportunities all with clicks on a web site.
International Links will function as full activity golf club that allows its members to enjoy amazing golf facilities and services never contemplated in one single membership.
For a detailed program overview visit www.businessgolfinternational.com and see “Breaking News” on the post-flash landing page. International Links Golf Club has been created by golf professionals and travel experts with the expertise to make this a truly exciting and valuable offering.
Since 1985 Business Golf International (BGI) has been serving the needs of both corporate and golf facility clients, delivering value proposition programs and services to provide golf related solutions. BGI has a global presence with offices in Georgia, Toronto, and St. Andrews www.businessgolfinternational.com
Delta SkyMiles www.delta.com/skymiles