Golfbreaks.com, Europe’s golf travel specialist, has once again launched its popular ‘Early Birdie’ promotion that gives early bookers cash discounts, loyalty Breakpoints worth up to £600 and even new TaylorMade equipment.
Now in its 11th year, the Early Birdie promotion rewards groups of four or more – who book their 2015 golf trip before 30THSeptember – as well as guaranteeing preferred tee-times and the very best rates.
In addition to TaylorMade SLDR S drivers and fairway woods, plus Breakpoints that can be used on future bookings or with sister companies Teeofftimes.co.uk and BookaSpa.com, the Early Birdie promotion also gives golfers some great extras such as room upgrades, free buggies, range tokens and exclusive drinks offers.
Customers will also still be eligible for existing Golfbreaks.com discounts, including free places for group organisers on certain bookings, as well as being allocated their own dedicated sales consultant who will offer the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire booking process.
Keith Mitchell, Marketing Director of Golfbreaks.com, said: “September has traditionally been the time when we help many golfers to arrange their group tripfor the following year. We’re delighted to once again recognise and reward our loyal customers with great offers and a range of high-value extra incentives, as well as offering a Best-Price Promise that ensures they will always receive the lowest prices.”
With 16 years’ experience in golf travel and being fully ABTA and ATOL-bonded, golfers can book a full package of golf, accommodation and also flights with Golfbreaks.com with complete confidence. Last year the company arranged golf breaks and days for 500,000 golfers at more than 2,000 venues in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With both old favourites and new destinations on offer there is more choice than ever for 2015, including:
- Scotland £152: Gleneagles, Perthshire – 1 night’sB&B, 1 round (Kings, Queens)
- France £175: Hotel Red Fox, Le Touquet – 2 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (Le Touquet, Wimereux & Belle Dune), includes Eurotunnel crossing
- Portugal £219: Penha Longa, Lisbon – 3 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds (choice of 3 courses at Penha Longa)
- Spain £189: La Finca, Costa Blanca – 3 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (La Finca, Villamartin & Las Ramblas), 1 in 8 free
- Morocco £329: Riu Tikida Garden, Marrakech – 5 nights’ all-inclusive, 3 rounds (Noria, Royal Marrakech, Palm GC), 1 in 8 stays free
- USA £1,215: PGA National, Florida – 7 nights’ room-only, 4 rounds (Champion, Palmer, Fazio, Squires & Estates courses), return flights incl club carriage & hold bag, golf breakfasts, buggies, range balls