The latest on-line Premier Auction from Old Golf Auctions- a fabulous collection of over 750 items – will be starting on 12th May at www.oldgolfauctions.com
Old Golf Auctions Limited claims to be the largest golf memorabilia specialists in the world (and who are we to argue?). Joint proprietors are Graham Rowley and Neil Scaife.
Graham is amongst the most well known and most highly regarded dealers in golfing memorabilia in the UK, having been actively involved in the business for over twenty years, while Neil is an avid collector of golfing memorabilia, having been involved seriously in golf collecting for over five years.
Thanks to the internet the firm is able to bring the very best in golfing memorabilia to buyers and collectors across the globe, while for potential sellers the on-line format is extremely flexible. Auctions can be tailored to suit – whether for a diverse range of items, or a specialist collection of golf balls, books, clubs etc or a mixture of the two.
Viewing the collections is free of charge at www.oldgolfauctions.com
Highlights of the sale starting this weekend are:
- A rare copy of Alec Bauer. Hazards 1913 1st edition – extremely rare architecture book in stunning condition
- Stunning Bobby Jones + Check Evans Signed programme – 1948 23rd US Amateur Public Links Golf Championship at Atlanta – signed by Louise Suggs and Dorothy Kirby complete with the original scorecard
- Extremely rare golfer automaton dated circa 1920 – in full working order – one of a kind!
- An early, T Morris circa 1865 long nose putter in stained beech wood.
- Horace Hutchinson. British Golf Links: (Limited Edition)
- A Short Account of the Leading Golf Links of the United Kingdom with Numerous Illustrations and Portraits 1897 – 91/250 copies
- Unique collection of 39 Masters badges they come from a personal friend of Bobby Jones – Consecutive run 1966 to 2005
- Stunning box of six Spalding Kro-Flite golf balls dated circa 1925 – Still in their white paper wrappers!
Old Golf Auctions www.oldgolfauctions.com