The PGAs of Europe website, www.pgae.com has been upgraded and re-launched to provide a more up-to-the moment style of on-line service for member PGAs and their member professionals.
In order to thoroughly widen the scope of the site, and to make a visit more rewarding and informative experience, a whole host of new features have been added including a facility for video clips and inter-active initiatives.
Golf instruction… golf business advice… destination details and ideas…. information for member PGAs… links to member countries, business partners and useful golfing bodies… news, views, comment, debate…. report and previews of PGAs of Europe events…. it’s all there at www.pgae.com
This news and much more is contained in the monthly PGAs of Europe Working Together E-Newsletter which can be viewed and downloaded at:
Headlines in this issue:
- Tournament’s ‘Massive Impact’ in Bulgaria
- Progress Report – PGA of Brazil
- Aegean Airlines Pro-Am Attracts an International ABC of Entries
- Who Can Conquer the ‘New’ Wentworth? Simon Khan…!
- New Website Launched…Click on & See
- Five Bids Now under Scrutiny for Ryder Cup 2018
- How France Pursues its Inner-City Golf Scheme
- A Peak Challenge for Ping’s Intrepid Seven
- Ken Schofield Hails Coaching Standards as ‘Pivotal to Player Success’
- Top Coach Denis Pugh Joins Golf Buddy
- Golf Pride No. 1 Grip at Players Championship
- Glenmuirs’s New Polo ‘a classic’