Titleist’s new Titleist T400 irons, which go on sale on March 27, are designed to provide moderate swing speed golfers get the ball airborne with easy, as well as offering added distance.
Available for fittings from March 12, the new T400 irons utilise an advanced split sole design, super-thin faceand wide body, hollow head construction fortified by extreme amounts of high-density tungstento help golfers launch it higher and further.
Joining the T100, T100•S, T200 and T300 models, the T400s are the most forgiving set of irons in the T Series.
“T400 is the super distance Titleist iron. This club is engineered to get the ball in the air and launch it as far as possible, even when the strike isn’t perfect,” Josh Talge, Vice President of Marketing, Titleist Golf Clubs. “There are so many golfers, particularly players with moderate swing speeds, who can benefit from this technology. T400 gets the absolute most out of your swing while still providing the playability of a Titleist iron along with that look, sound and feel that dedicated players demand.”
PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Wide body shape with advanced Split Sole designprovides optimal turf interaction for a smooth and easy strike.
- Hollow head constructionproduces an extremely high MOI that maximises forgiveness on off centre shots.
- Extreme high-density tungsten weighting (up to 100g per head) creates a low CG, working in combination with a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert (5-7 irons) to produce explosive launch off the turf.
- Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
- Lightweight materials – with stock grip and shaft options – promote increased swing speeds for longer distance.
LIGHTWEIGHT SHAFTS & GRIP
T400 offers premium lightweight graphite and steel aftermarket options to help moderate swing speed players maximise performance. The Mitsubishi Fubuki MV IR– MV produces higher ball speed through its ultra-lightweight iron-specific graphite design. The steel True Temper AMT Red offers tour-proven ascending mass technology, with lighter long iron shafts for increased launch and speed and heavier short iron shafts for control. The T400’s 43g stock grip, the Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite+, weighs 9g less than the T-Series stock Tour Velvet 360 model.
- Graphite: Mitsubishi Fubuki MV IR| Mid-High launch, mid spin | 50g
- Steel: True TemperAMT Red | High launch, mid-high spin | 95-107g (3g per club)
In addition, Titleist offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices, many at no upcharge.
RRP: £185 per club (st/gr),or £1,300 for a set of 7.
FREE TRIAL & FITTINGS: From March 12, golfers can experience the performance of T400 irons by attending a Titleist Fitting and Trial event (including Titleist Thursdays) being held at hundreds of locations nationwide. To find a venue to get fitted, or an event to book a free T-Series iron fitting with a Titleist Product Specialist, click here.