Srixon Sports Europe has announced the introduction of their New Z-STAR Range of Woods and Irons for 2011
In the Driver, with a simple turn of a key, both weight and face angle can be finely tuned to fit the individual golfers game.
The Z-STAR Driver features the STAR Fitting System which enables the golfer to independently adjust face angle and the internal weighting of the clubhead. The face angle adjustment helps you produce more accurate shots.
Fine tuning the internal weighting with the different weight options will optimize the ball trajectory and swing weight.
The STAR Fitting System allows up to 84 possible configurations per loft offering, for the ultimate in custom club fitting.
The Z-STAR Driver also features variable face design, which enlarges the Driver’s high COR area by 5%, providing added distance and forgiveness.
This new Driver also features a Miyazaki Dromos graphite shaft, which is the first premium custom shaft designed specifically for adjustable clubs.
The STAR Fitting System stands for Speed, Trajectory, Alignment and Responsiveness.
- Speed – Selecting the proper shaft flex based on Driver club head speed.
- Trajectory – Selecting the Loft that best suits your game
- Alignment – Selecting your desired shot shape through hosel adjustment
- Responsiveness – After selecting shot shape, using the Quick Tune System to configure your optimal trajectory and swing weight preference.
The Z-STAR Fairway woods feature 12 different adjustable face and lie angle configurations, allowing golfers to customize the club fit to their specific swing or desired ball flight.
They also feature the Starburst variable face design, which enables golfers to generate higher ball speed and increased distance and the clubs are also fitted with unique Miyazaki Dromos graphite shafts.
The Z-STAR Irons are mid sized, forged cavity back design geared toward low to mid handicap players.
The heads are forged from 1025 carbon steel which helps maintain the integrity of lofts and lies, while the face is forged from 1020 soft carbon steel to provide ultimate feel.
This unique application of two different types of carbon steel defines Srixon’s next generation of forged irons.
The Z-STAR Iron is offered with the NS Pro 1050GH steel shaft, which blends the playability of graphite with the stability of steel to help increase distance whilst maintaining superior feel.
- 460CC Titanium Driver available in 9 or 10.5 degree loft option, with mid flex point Regular or Stiff Miyazaki 63 gm Dromos shafts. RRP £299
- Titanium Fairway Woods available in 15 or 18 degree loft options with mid flex point Regular or Stiff Miyazaki 58 gm Dromos shafts RRP £199.
- Carbon Steel Forged irons available in 4 – PW with a 3 iron option with mid flex point NS PRO 1050GH shafts in Regular or Stiff Shafts RRP £599 ( 7 pieces ).
All clubs are available in right hand only and will be available through selected outlets from February 2011.
To see the full Srixon Experience please visit www.srixon.co.uk