Rife Putters returns to the market place this spring with its first brand new collection of putters in over a year. With blades, mallets, half mallets and concept putters, along with a range of finishes, the Vault 001 series offers a putter for every golfer’s preference.
Underpinned by Rife’s RollGroove™ face technology that delivers a quick, true forward roll, every putter in the Vault 001 range provides Tour proven performance combined with sharp, classy design.
The Vault 001 series comprises:
- LEGEND – Drawing inspiration from the original Rife 2 Bar design, The Legend Z is a new mallet that has ties to the root of the company. With a 2 Bar adjustable weighting system the Legend Z has customisation options along with optimal sight alignment. This putter is face balanced and is Rife’s only aluminium faced model offering tremendous feedback to the golfer. SRP: 149.99. Finishes: Sterling Silver & Champagne.
- ICONIC – With a plumbers neck and cavity back perimeter weighting, the 350g Iconic offers superb stability at impact along with its clean classic look. SRP: 124.99. Finishes: Phantom & Sterling Silver
- ICONIC Z – Also a plumbers neck, the Iconic Z compliments hard 90 degree edges with a paralleled top line. The tail of this blade offers a pure sight line for golfers that need to see the perpendicular “T”. SRP: 124.99. Finishes: Phantom & Sterling Silver
- PRODIGY – Is the first offering in Rife’s new bi-metal blend. The Steel face and belly complimented by Aluminum Chassis gives the design extraordinary feedback upon contact. Perimeter weighting will increase stability throughout impact, while the overall mass helps balance this mid-mallet upon take back. SRP: £149.99 Finish: Black / Silver
- HERO – With a big step away from the traditional, the Hero is a blade like no other. A curved back that gives the putter a quarter circle cross section and a plumbers neck hosel give the Hero a contrast that is only matched by the black / silver bi-metal finish. SRP: £149.99 Finish: Black / Silver
- TITAN – This bi-metal mallet is the largest putter in Rife’s Vault 001 series. Though it is large, it’s anything but clunky. The horizontal through cavity brings this putter weight in at 360 grams. The sleek tapering back comes to a centred tail point that is also the end of the sight line. This design makes aligning putts a breeze. SRP: £149.99 Finish: Black / Silver
- TITAN Z – The Z version of the Titan adds a ball width cut out on top which enables path putters to visualize their line with even more accuracy. The mixture of sleek aesthetics and excellent weighting will make the Titan Z a friend of many. SRP: £149.99 Finish: Black / Silver
Rife Putters www.rife-golf.com