NFS Hospitality have launched new spa functionality for country clubs, resorts and golf clubs. The IBS Spa Management module is one of the most feature-rich spa software solutions available today, with full integration to Club Membership and PMS systems. It is designed to simplify daily operations and provide a more relaxing environment for guests and staff alike. Those resorts and clubs looking to capitalise on the revenue stream afforded by spas will benefit from the great booking capabilities and general functionality the new module can give.
IBS’ integrated POS module is essential for the smooth management of the spa retail area and comes with a host of valuable features. The retail POS system also allows users to auto-schedule treatments and packages for individuals or groups, and to book treatments which require more than one therapist. It stores concise and comprehensive customer records and can produce strong and clear management reports which enable all data to be exploited for marketing purposes, thus maximising the Spa’s potential and, naturally, its revenues.
IBS Spa Management functionality includes:
- Easy tracking of staff schedules, equipment and room availability
- Full integration with member information and ability to charge to member or guest account
- Full integration with Accounting systems
- Users can create services including price, duration, comments, priority and location
- Users can check availability and schedule appointments with different options and resources
- Fast reservation system
- Easy-to-use interface
- Users can email appointment reminders to Clients
- Stock functions and detailed Stock Reports
- Allows cross-reference checks to avoid double bookings
Steve Salter, Head of NFS Golf and Leisure, says: “With huge Spa functionality and full integration to Membership and POS, our IBS product really does comprehensively manage all areas of any club.” He explains that as IBS is a modular solution, clubs can pick and choose the right areas of the product that work for them – all of which interface to PMS and 3rd Party Accounting Packages. “This makes NFS and IBS a really flexible option,” says Steve.
The new feature-rich Spa Module gives IBS the leading edge when it comes to full club management. NFS can now offer this fully functional and integrated system for any country club, resort or golf club looking to consolidate a multitude of software suppliers without compromising functionality or service.
NFS Hospitality www.nfs-hospitality.com