Glenmuir is presenting Pro Shops and golf retailers with an outstanding opportunity for increased seasonal sales in 2010 with the launch of 21 different gift box sets for Christmas.
With something for everyone – from triple packs of socks, to shirt and wind shirt combinations – the comprehensive range puts a high-quality Christmas gift within range of every golfer, whatever their budget.
Stunningly presented in attractive black and silver packaging, the gift sets look eyecatching in any retail environment and feature best-selling Mens and Ladies products from the Scotland-based company’s Autumn/Winter 2010 collection.
For Men, there are nine options including four single shirt packs, three shirt and sweater combinations, a shirt and knitted hat set and shirt and windshirt pairing.
For Ladies, there’s a selection of three shirt and sweater combinations, three boxed shirts, and a shirt and windshirt offering – all available in a wide range of fully co-ordinating colours.
With five sock sets also available, each featuring three pairs of co-ordinated designs and colours, Glenmuir’s Christmas Gift Box Sets are designed to help retailers maximise the opportunity for seasonal gift sales, especially to club members, as clothing can be crested to order via Glenmuir’s comprehensive stock and embroidery service.
All Gift Box Sets are available for delivery from October 15 and the full list of options is:
Mens Gift Box Sets:
- Lewis roll-collar shirt and Morar/Lomond sweater – six colour combinations.
- Lewis shirt and any seasonal sweater – select from stock.
- Mull shirt and Morar sweater – six colours.
- Lewis rollneck shirt and Storm Bloc®Pro windstopper – four colours.
- Lewis rollneck and Duns hat – three colours.
- Rhyl, Dublin, Performance Club and Mull single shirts – various colours.
- Socks – three triple packs.
Ladies Gift Box Sets:
- Hayley roll-collar shirt and Sundridge/Brunton sweater – six colour
- Sophie shaped-fit shirt and Sundridge/Brunton sweater – six colours.
- Hayley rollneck and Seasonal sweater – select from stock.
- Hayley rollneck and Storm Bloc® Ace windshirt – three colours.
- Cerys, Madeline and Sophie single shirts – various colours.
- Socks – two triple packs.
Glenmuir is showcasing three carefully-selected contemporary colour palettes for the season – ‘Blue Stone’ (three classic shades of blue combining with stone and white); ‘New England Fall’ (forest green, rust, leather and stone); and Northern Skies (black, white, three greys and lilac).
Glenmuir is a preferred supplier to The European Ryder Cup Team, will be lead vendor in the Ryder Cup Merchandise Pavilion at this year’s Ryder Cup in Wales, and is exclusive licensee of Open Championship official merchandise.