Clubs can manage billing, subscriptions and payments online in one place. Fully integrated with the BRS GOLF tee sheet, members website and mobile app
Memberships, the latest innovation from BRS GOLF by GOLFNOW, allows golf clubs to manage all aspects of membership in one place.
This feature-rich solution was designed with members and club administrators in mind. It includes the ability to bill members and take payments online, as well as creating custom subscription cycles and enabling golfers to pay flexibly through Membership Finance or the club’s own tailored payment schemes.
Fully integrated with the powerful BRS GOLF tee sheet and its new and improved members booking website and app, Memberships allows golf clubs to automate time-consuming tasks with ease – like automatically disabling non-payers and converting golfers on introductory offers to full memberships.
Memberships’ user-friendly design and powerful software helps golf clubs save time, reduce risk, manage cash flows and improve reconciliations. So you and your staff can focus on growing membership, not chasing late payments.
Enniscrone Golf Club in County Sligo are already live with Memberships. General Manager, Keith O’Neill (pictured) says: “Switching to Memberships has been a breeze with fantastic support from the BRS GOLF team during onboarding. Now our members can quickly and easily pay their bills online, resulting in significant cashflow improvement.”
- Billing – print, email and publish directly to the BRS GOLF member website and app. Create one or 1,000 in a few clicks. Custom billing allows you to bill ad hoc items
- Payments – allow members to pay online, accept payments at the office and refund directly through BRS GOLF
- Membership Finance – give your members a flexible way to pay with our V12 Finance integration. Making membership more accessible for new and existing members
- Payment schemes – Create month-by-month, bi-monthly or custom variations, visible to members at point of payment
- Customise subscriptions – offer monthly, annual or custom cycles. Chain subscriptions based on age, length of service, or design your own. Extend introductory offers to new golfers that automatically convert to full members. Mark subscriptions as pro-ratable, taxable or even mark them as levy-based
- Automation – set an allowed grace period, after which non-paying members will be auomatically disabled
- Reporting – Keep track of all your finances and member information online. An audit trail tracks all changes to your data
BRS GOLF’s new Memberships solution makes life simpler for members as well as their golf clubs. Golfers can manage their membership subscription type, billing and payments entirely online through the BRS GOLF website or mobile app. They will also get payment reminders when they log in, so they know when their bills are due.
Clubs interested in speaking to a member of the BRS GOLF team about Memberships can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00800 7808 8888.