Inside Line is a newsletter for the UK and Ireland’s golf club managers. The brainchild of branding and communications specialist, Charles de Haan, it is supported by several market leaders, including Eagle and Open Solutions and has been chosen by the Club Managers‘ Association of Europe to tell club managers about the CMAE’s educational activities, marketing seminars and conferences.
De Haan explains that Inside Line’s editorial approach is based on word of mouth, “the most powerful tool in any company’s marketing armoury. Telling readers what their peer club managers think of a company’s product and service makes Inside Line much more relevant for the audience,” he says, “and an effective tool for the companies to increase awareness and shape perception. It also generates sales enquiries, both indirectly and straight off the page.”
The current issue of the Inside Line newsletter is on its way to club managers and secretaries throughout the UK and Ireland. Based on the opinions of selected club managers and organisations who like to make things happen, De Haan has assembled articles about the following topics:
– Helping club managers to be more successful: an introduction to the Club Managers‘ Association of Europe
– Want to attract more members, green fees, societies? A special offer for a Marketing Audit from Kanda Golf that could help you maximise your club’s potential
– Looking at the future: what GPS and the Inforemer HDX system could be doing for your golf club
– Sorting out the VAT and the accounts: Cleckheaton GC and Croft
– Design your clubhouse interiors to attract the mature consumer: Bramley GC and David Hales Interior Design
– Getting overgrown? John Nicholson Associates helps Worplesdon GC clear back to open heathland golf
– Who’s keeping an eye on your energy bills? Try the Energy Solutions‘ Monitoring Service
– Exploit your online green fee sales opportunities with Online Tee Times Ltd. at www.teetimes.co.uk and www.onlineteetimes.ie
– Make sure your website presents the right image: Hayling GC and ClubView
– Eagle’s e-planners course guides: the new online way to create 1,000 guides for £990. Check it out at www.e-planners.uk.com
Inside Line www.dehaan-associates.co.uk/insideline
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.