The UKGCOA is holding its first Golf Marketing Bootcamp on 5th September at Abbey Hill Golf Centre, Milton Keynes.
The Bootcamp will be led by the highly acclaimed Andrew Wood of Legendary Marketing, who will introduce intensive sales and golf marketing strategies that will change the way your club does business for the better!
Attendance for UKGCOA members is free (maximum of two representatives per member) Non-members are welcome but must pay a fee of £100 per person.
Before the Bootcamp there will be a Networking Lunch with Nick Pink CEO of England Golf in attendance. The programme commences at 1.30 and is due to finish at 5.30.
Andrew has given us this glimpse of what he will cover:
- Defining your marketing strategy
- Using send time optimization to increase open rates by an average of 220%. No that’s not a misprint, 220%, do the math on that for your club!
- Advanced Facebook ad strategies that can double your website traffic for just a few quid a day!
- How to turn Facebook fans into paying customers or members
- 101 tips to instantly increase your club’s income without spending anything; this is a rapid-fire hour that will leave your head spinning with great ideas
- Case histories from clubs who increased their income dramatically, what are they doing that you are not!
- How to build high-converting landing pages that drive more leads than you thought possible
Andrew Wood’s passion in life is helping people maximize their business and personal potential through better sales, marketing and leadership strategies
Abbey Hill Golf Centre, Monks Way, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes MK8 8AA
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Wood http://legendarymarketing.com/
UK Golf Course Owners Association www.ukgcoa.com
UKGCOA Golf Marketing Bootcamp