Powerful Allies teams with Aqua Veritas to offer a unique “one stop” energy cost saving plan for large golf courses, driving ranges and golfing hotels.
For all commercial energy users, rising energy costs continue to impact on profits. Golf courses, driving ranges and hotels are particularly vulnerable given their high usage of water and electricity, both of which are destined to rise in price.
So for the first time, a leading energy buying partner, Powerful Allies, has joined forces with a leading Water services consultant, Aqua Veritas (part of the highly successful Utilitywise plc) to offer a single focus on energy cost reduction for Golf courses. And importantly, their reviews are provided entirely free of charge.
Powerful Allies is fast becoming the energy partner of choice for large golf course complexes particularly in Scotland, the UK, and Europe. A brief review of their key clients will reveal the extent to which they have been appointed to help highly reputable organisations reduce their energy costs.
Recommended by the British Hospitality Association, considerate Hoteliers Association and Scotland Food and Drink Association, Powerful Allies has never failed to provide cost savings for clients large and small. This is a natural consequence of a unique procurement process combined with ultra-tight margin control; a core promise to the clients.
Chairman, James Robson, says: “The promise of savings reflects three benefits we can bring to the process.
– Through our commercial relationship with multiple energy wholesalers, we always have far more buying power than any single client, energy broker, wholesaler or association. This must yield lower electricity and natural gas prices.
– All our clients in each sector are experts in their trade. We are experts in ours; we buy energy all day every day and know which suppliers are in the market for deals on any given day, and exactly what benchmark prices to aim for. Knowledge is power.
– Because we charge no fees for our work, we must deliver savings and be seen to deliver savings in order for us to survive in business. We are purely paid by results. We go the extra mile.”
Aqua Veritas is part of the Utilitywise plc Group and specialises in water consultancy. They offer a wide range of products related to how a business pays for and uses water
The team of Water Consultants benefit from extensive experience in the Water Industry, with expert knowledge of legislation, water competition and environmental responsibilities. Their understanding of charges for Water Supply, Wastewater Disposal, Consented Trade Effluent and Surface Water, enables them to provide valuable advice to Commercial customers and represent them at a local and national level.
Aqua Veritas has a wide range of water services within its portfolio and are currently working with the likes of Iceland, University College of London and Shell. Services available include:
– Water Bill Management: Aqua Veritas provide a full end-to-end bill management service, designed to assist large-scale, multi-site organisations manage their water bills and reduce costs.
– Water Bill Validation: The Bill Validation process comprises a detailed analysis of all aspects of a clients’ water and sewerage bills to ensure they are being charged correctly and that the applied tariff is the best available.
– Water Leakage Detection: Aqua Veritas can identify leaks through bill validation, water audits or AMR services. Once identified a plan will be agreed for rapid and cost effective repair.
Powerful Allies www.powerfulallies.com