The Grounds Management Association has announced that visitor registration for SALTEX 2021 is now officially open at gmasaltex.co.uk
Taking place at the NEC, Birmingham on 3 and 4 November, SALTEX 2021 will be celebrating its 75th anniversary in style. The show will feature over 400 brands including some of the biggest names in groundscare and will offer visitors a unique opportunity to experience the very latest industry trends and innovations, enhance their education and learn from industry experts.
The exhibition is the longest-standing event of its kind in the world, having been held almost every year since 1938, and the show is continually evolving with the people of the industry in mind.
In addition to the limitless opportunities available on the show floor, one lucky visitor will be presented with an incredible battery-powered compact loader from Avant UK worth approximately £30,000. Every person who registers will be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize and the live draw will take place on the first day of the show.
“The last year has been tough and we know how hard groundspersons and other industry professionals have worked during the pandemic,” said Raimo Ala-Korpi, Avant UK managing director. “We thought it would be good to give something back to the industry.
“SALTEX is the place to be when meeting the industry and showcasing our latest innovations. It is the number one show for us as many of our current clients from turf care, parks and playgrounds visit the show, and every year we generate multiple quality new connections across the UK and even further.”
Visitors to SALTEX 2021 can look forward to exciting show attractions as well as popular features such as:
- Eco Village – live demonstrations purely dedicated to environmentally-friendly products.
- Learning LIVE – SALTEX’s world-class free educational programme.
- Pathology and Soil Science LIVE – a look in detail at the symptoms of turfgrass fungal disease problems.
- SALTEX Innovation Award – celebrating the very best in new groundscare technology.
- Ask the Expert – free face-to-face turfcare advice.
- Lawn Care Legends LIVE – a fantastic networking opportunity for landscapers and gardeners.
- Job Clinic – free one-to-one sessions covering CV writing to interview techniques.
“We can’t wait to celebrate SALTEX’s 75th anniversary with the industry,” said Luke Perry, GMA’s Commercial & Events Director. “SALTEX 2021 will be one to remember because it will be the first time that the grounds management industry reunites on a grand scale since the pandemic. After a year out, it is finally time to say See You at Saltex.”
Visitors can register to attend SALTEX via the website. Visitors will receive a confirmation email with their badge to print and take along to the show, to gain free entry.
For more information visit www.gmasaltex.co.uk