Here’s a great opportunity for those companies thinking of exhibiting at The PGA Show in Orlando next January. The Show is the golf industry’s leading trade-only event, where PGA and golf industry professionals gather to discover the latest trends in golf equipment, technology, apparel and accessories and £2,000 DiT grants are available exclusively from the BGIA (British Golf Industry Association).
“As a Trade Challenge Partner of the Department for International Trade (DiT) the BGIA works closely with DiT to support SMEs in their exporting activities. Whether you’re just starting your exporting journey or you’re looking to expand further, we can help you.”
The package of support includes
- Easy application to this leading golf trade fair
- An exclusive DiT grant of £2,000
- Drinks reception
- On hand BGIA representative through the duration of the show
- Expert advice for new exhibitors/exporters before and during the show
- Marketing in the run up to the show and during
For further information email email@example.com or call Eileen Taylor on 02476 414999.