The Golf Show 2014, Europe’s largest golf trade and educational event, has announced the line up of expert golf industry speakers for this year’s two-day educational programme.
Shaped with the help of PGA members, surveyed in March and April 2014, the seminars are free to attend for PGA Professionals and take place on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the three-day event staged at Harrogate International Centre (HIC), Yorkshire, on October 7-9, 2014.
Featuring industry experts on a variety of topics ranging from Instruction to Marketing, and Staff Management to Biomechanics, the timetable is devised to help PGA Professionals enhance all aspects of their businesses.
In addition to familiar speakers, such as Dr Rob Neal and Fredrik Tuxen, who have spoken previously at The Golf Show, the 2014 line up also features a number of new faces, including some of the PGA’s Business Relationship Officers on the subject of How To Build Relationships and Access Free Business Support.
David Colclough, PGA Head of Member Education, said: “Making numerous small improvements to operations can significantly enhance business.
“The wide variety of topics covered in the extensive education programme at The Golf Show can give our members the new knowledge and information they need to continue making successes of their own businesses, as well as adding value to the facilities where they work.”
To discover more about the speakers and the topics of their seminars, visit www.golftradeshow.co.uk/seminars-timetable.
Delegates need to have registered for The Golf Show 2014 and receive their registration confirmation before booking on to any of these seminars. In addition to earning 15 CPD points per day of attendance at The Golf Show, PGA Professionals can also earn 10 per educational seminar.
PGA Professionals can register to attend The Golf Show 2014 at www.golftradeshow.co.uk Select ‘Register’ from the main menu.
Confirmed speakers and seminar titles:
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Ian Clark – Golf Instruction in the Real World
- Frank Newberry – Stop Being So Nice
- Mark Bull – The Role of Biomechanics in Golf – the Link Between Technical and Physical Development
- Andy Collings – Time for Success – Time Management, Planning and Effectively Motivating Your Staff
- Matt Ellis – Coaching Mental Skills Through Games
- PGA Business Relationship Officers – How To Build Relationships and Access Free Business Support
- Dan Hellman – C.H.E.K. Golf Performance Specialist for the Golf Professional
- David Reeves – Increase Your Online Presence
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Fredrik Tuxen – Efficient Ball Striking – Maximise Your Potential
- Paul Darby – Physical Profiling for Effective Golf Performance
- Matt Roberts – Staff Attitudes in Golf and how that Influences Bottom Line Profits
- Ian James – Plan to Create More Golf in 2015
- Dr Rob Neal – Putting in 3D – The New Frontier
- Norwood Park GC & England Golf – Growing an award-winning golf business from scratch – Lessons from award-winning PGA Professionals and their team