Premier golf destinations, resorts, tour services, products and a new golf travel presentation on the PGA Forum Stage will be featured at the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, January 22-24, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
The PGA Show Golf Travel Pavilion, located on the PGA Show floor in the #3900-#4300 aisles, features exciting golf destinations in countries including: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Dominican Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Scotland, South Africa and Thailand.
Additionally, PGA Professionals will have access to golf travel services from companies such as Haversham & Baker, Halcyon Golf Travel, International Pairs, Luxury Golf Safari Charters, Preferred Golf, Premier Golf and Traveling the Fairways.
New in 2020, a Golf Travel Forum, presented by PGA Magazine, will be offered on the PGA Forum Stage on Thursday, January 23, at 9am. A panel of PGA Professionals who are experts in hosting group golf travel, will share best practices in creating memorable golf experiences and enhancing relationships through group golf trips. PGA Professionals and industry attendees will have a chance to win a golf trip to Morocco, courtesy of the Moroccan National Tourist office (Booth #3985), during the presentation.
The Golf Travel Forum panelists are:
- Casey Brozek, PGA, Quail West Golf and Country Club (Naples, FL) – Director of Golf
- David Dorn, PGA, Woodmont Country Club (Rockville, MD) – Director of Golf
- Cathy Matthews-Kane, PGA, Country Club of Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO) – General Manager
- Rich Tock, PGA, Erin Hills (Erin, WI) – Ambassador to PGA Professionals
- (Moderator) Ryan Gingrow, PGA, Senior Relationship Manager, PGA Magazine
Additionally, hundreds of golf travel products can be found throughout exhibits from more than 1,000 participating companies and brands on the PGA Show floor. View golf travel-related exhibits at PGAShow2020.com/travel-exhibits.