UK Trade & Investment is supporting a British Exhibiting Group to Golf Europe 27th – 29th September 2009. The Group is organised by the British Golf Industry Association (BGIA).
Golf Europe is Europe’s largest golf trade exhibition with over 280 exhibitors and annually attracts in excess of 5,000 trade visitors from more than 50 countries.
For the 13th year in succession, the BGIA is organizing an exhibiting group at the show and has reserved an area specifically for the UK golf industry. As part of the group exhibitors are provided with:
• high quality stand build & distinctive shell scheme stand in a key position within the show
• support services prior to & throughout the period of the show
• furniture package including electrics, carpeting and display panels
• marketing of the group in UK and European trade press
• services of BGIA staff throughout the event
• services of a group freight forwarder (exhibitors responsible for own freight costs)
Space within the BGIA pavilion is selling fast but there are still stands of a range of sizes available, please contact Milly Durrant on 02476 414 999 x207 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information including costs.
UK companies wishing to exhibit at the event may be eligible for a £1,000 TAP export grant which is administered by the BGIA, and, in addition, first-time exhibitors can apply for free flights courtesy of a new partnership between UKTI and British Airways.
The closing date for applications is 1st July 2009 so get in touch now to ensure you don’t miss out!
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.