The 2008 Asia Pacific Golf Development Summit will be staged at Mission Hills, China on 2-4 December. Topics to be covered include club management issues, turf maintenance, equipment usage, membership services, golf tourism, golf development and a host of other subjects relevant to the industry.
“It is the biggest single golf event for the region and it has been specially planned with you in mind,” said Mike Sebastian, managing director of Asia Pacific Golf Development Conferences Pte Ltd. “Now is the time to decide to attend Asia Pacific’s most important golf business summit.
“The 2008 Summit has been carefully put together to stage excellent speakers, offer the best business content, terrific networking opportunities and great entertainment.”
The Summit website at www.golfconference.org has full details of registration and the programme:
• Some 60 world class speakers and panelists will be in action. The largest gathering of some of the best brains in the business ever assembled at one gathering in the region.
• Awards – Asia’s first Golf Environment award will be presented by The Toro Company. E-Z-Go will present two commemorative golf carts to the recipients of Asia’s first Life-time Achievemant award winners. The Asian Golf Monthly Annual Golf Course Awards will recognise over 20 category winners.
• Two gala banquets – Nicklaus Design, the company started by the world renowned Jack Nicklaus will host the Life-time Achievement awards dinner and Club Car will host the closing gala banquet.
• There will be daily networking sessions where delegates will be able to mingle and discuss matters of interest at specially organised cocktail receptions.
• A host of hospitality suites will be in operation throughout the Summit period for delegates to meet key sponsors – an excellent business networking opportunity.
• Golf networking – a delegates golf competition will be staged on the final day of the Summit.
Asia Pacific Golf Development Summit www.golfconference.org