The British Golf Industry Association (BGIA), the UK trade body representing and promoting UK manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of golf products and services, is organising and fronting a dedicated UK Pavilion area and members business lounge at the PGA Merchandise Show, Orlando, 27-29 Jan 2011.
The PGA Merchandise Show is the world’s leading golf merchandise show welcoming more than 41,000 professionals from over 74 nations.
Promoting the UK golf industry to an international audience, the BGIA pavilion will be situated just off the main hall walkway and will also include a lounge facility for BGIA members to utilise for any business meetings.
UK pavilion group exhibitors will be provided with:
- A key stand position within the show
- Entry in the New Product Centre
- Special Full Colour Page BGIA UK Pavilion listing in the Show Directory
- Quality structured shell scheme stand and furniture package including carpeting
- Support services prior to and throughout the period of the show
- Combined marketing of the UK pavilion group in UK and US trade press, including UK pavilion group promotional brochure
- Services of BGIA staff throughout the event (eg: refreshments for clients/contacts/stand personnel)
- Services of a group freight forwarder (exhibitors responsible for own freight costs)
- Services of a group accommodation and flight booking company (Virgin)
The cost of exhibiting with the BGIA is $5,179 per 10x10sqft (100sqft), $10,358 per 10x20sqft (200sqft) plus a one off BGIA management fee of £250 for BGIA members and £400 non-members.
Eligible companies, exhibiting with the UK group or independently, may also apply for the export grant available through UK Trade & Investment for this event. The grants available to exhibitors at the PGA Merchandise Show 2011 will be £1,400 and will be administered by the BGIA.
Flight and accommodation packages are also available through Destination Golf’s partnership with Virgin – http://image.reedexpo-email.com/lib/fef41d7370650d/m/1/PGA+MERCH+SHOW+2011+Travel.pdf
What to do next….
To apply for space within the British group stand, please complete the attached application form. If you have any questions regarding the exhibition please contact Barry Reid on 0208 9107136 or Milly Durrant on 024 7641 4999 ext. 207
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
PGA Merchandise Show www.pgashow.com