N1Golf’s Riverside Family Golf Centre has partnered with golf technology company Inrange®, to equip their 24 bay premium driving range with the full Inrange® product suite of radar ball-tracking and range gamification.
The partnership is another big step in the growth of the portfolio of Inrange®-equipped ranges for N1Golf following the success of Inrange® at N1Golf’s flagship London venue, Greenwich Peninsula Driving Range.
On the release of Inrange® at the Nottingham site, N1Golf’s Director, Declan Malone, said, “We believe that the future of the driving range is as a place for everyone – from keen golfers to corporate groups, to families with children wanting to try the game for the first time. Inrange® transforms a visit to the range for every kind of player -from serious golfers who have access to more structured and data-driven practice, all the way through to a complete novice picking up their first club, who needs to have a really fun first experience.”
The Nottingham launch is the latest of a number of recent milestones for Inrange®, including:
● The rollout of Inrange®, the Inrange® app and new entertainment golf system, Inrange+ at Greenwich Peninsula
● Strong adoption of the Inrange® system at the 25-bay floodlit driving range at Tonbridge Golf Centre.
● The October launches of Inrange® at The Golf Range @ Branchburg, New Jersey and the picturesque range at Hazendal Wine Estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa
● The upcoming launch of Inrange® at Johannesburg’s Randpark Driving Range
● Installation of Inrange® at Abu Dhabi City Golf Club nearing completion.
To learn more about the Inrange+ range gamification system see https://www.inrangegolf.com/inrangeplus
Inrange® is the UK-based creator of the Inrange driving range ball tracking and range gamification system in operation at premium ranges in the US, UK, Europe, South Africa and the Middle East.
For more information on Inrange, contact David Rayner on email@example.com or visit https://inrangegolf.com/lets-talk