Troon®, the leader in providing golf and club-related leisure and hospitality services, today announced a new brand architecture focused on streamlining brands and further defining consumer experience levels. In addition, the company’s mission, vision and values statements have also evolved to reflect its broader client offerings and spectrum of services and amenities.
Beginning in 2022, Troon’s core operating brands will be Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Indigo Sports, CADDIEMASTER, True Club Solutions, Cliff Drysdale Tennis, Peter Burwash International and RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design. Associates of legacy Troon brands, Honours Golf, OB Sports, Green Golf Partners, and Premier Golf Centers will all be working under the Troon umbrella.
Recently acquired Peter Burwash International, a leading tennis management company whose portfolio includes more than 30 properties globally, joins the Troon family of brands and will continue forward in close synergy with the Cliff Drysdale Tennis brand.
Troon programs, such as Troon Rewards, the industry-leading loyalty program, and Troon Card, the golf industry’s leading frequent player program now in its 24th year, will continue to have crossover between brands.
“While Troon’s brand architecture is being streamlined, our focus on meeting our clients’ needs, and delivering incredible experiences for our guests and members remains the same,” said Tim Schantz, president and CEO, Troon. “It’s important to note that this is not a one size fits all announcement, as we will continue to customize our approach, regardless of brand, to fulfill each client’s strategic direction.”
Coinciding with implementing new brand architecture, Troon’s refreshed Mission and Vision statements are designed to be more inclusive of all company brands, including golf, tennis, caddie programs, food and beverage, and club operations. The updated Mission and Vision statements read as follows:
- Mission: Deliver memorable experiences that cultivate lasting connections.
- Vision: Create unparalleled experiences fuelled by a passion for enabling fun.
Reflecting on the values that have helped the company grow and prosper over the last 31 years, Troon also updated its values. Troon’s 20,000-plus associates are asked to stand for these seven values in their work and daily lives:
- Consciously Kind: Believing in the power of honour for all people, places, properties and relationships built and maintained through goodwill.
- Attentively Inclusive: Cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion where we celebrate the unique passions and experiences for all.
- Infectiously Energetic: Embodying a lively spirit every day.
- Genuinely Meticulous: Delivering a keen attention to detail.
- Humbly Prosperous: Focusing on the results that bring meaningful growth.
- Relentlessly Dedicated: Ensuring an unparalleled commitment to impeccable care for our members, clients and associates.
- Passionately Unified: Supporting each other, our clients, our partners and our community with a singular voice.
“Our updated Mission, Vision and Values reflect the fabric and DNA of our company,” added Schantz. “Since 1990, when Dana Garmany founded Troon, we have all been dedicated to delivering memorable experiences with a keen eye for details, all while being kind, inclusionary and passionate about their responsibilities. Today these principles apply to all facets of our business, whether it be golf, tennis, caddie management or club-related hospitality.”
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and with properties located in 45-plus states and 30-plus countries, Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at 630-plus locations around the globe, including managing 650-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages 615-plus food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities.
For more information about Troon, visit www.Troon.com