Toro is hitting the road this autumn with its highly popular Toro on Tour series of roadshows, which bring the brand’s latest machinery launches and expertise right to customers’ doors.
Organised by distributor Lely UK and involving a host of local dealers across England, Scotland and Wales, the tour will see Toro unveil its brand new Workman HD Series of heavy-duty utility vehicles and ProCore SR Series of deep-tine aerators.
For turf professionals, the events are a big attraction because they provide them with a great opportunity to test drive all the machines. And with Toro experts on-hand to give valuable advice on operating techniques, customers come away from the day with lots of useful tips and new ideas for getting the best out of their equipment.
Greenkeepers, groundsmen, landscape contractors and others will find plenty to interest them at the half-day events, which will also include appearances from the latest additions to the Reelmaster and Groundsmaster mower ranges as well as popular classics from the established Toro range.
Attendance is by invitation only, via local Toro Commercial dealers, and those participating will be treated to a presentation about the products before their test drive. The tour will visit the following venues:
• 15 September Elmwood College, Cupar, Scotland
• 17 September Bedlingtonshire Golf Club, Northumberland
• 21 September Boston West Golf Centre, Lincolnshire
• 22 September The Oaks Golf Club, York
• 23 September Flaxby Park Golf & Country Club, Knaresborough
• 24 September Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa, Southport
• 28 September West Ham United Football Club, London
• 6 October Ogbourne Downs Golf Club, Wiltshire
• 7 October Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club, Devon
• 8 October Cottrell Park Golf Club, Cardiff
• 13 October Enville Golf Club, Stourbridge
• 15 October Conwy (Caernarvonshire) Golf Club, Wales.
For more information on Toro on Tour, contact local Toro dealers or call Lely on 01480 226800 or email email@example.com