The Golf Business Ltd (TGB) has opened a showroom, warehouse and offices at a brand new development in Byfleet, Surrey, offering greater growth potential for the leading golf sales and marketing agency.
The new facility houses the team handling UK sales and marketing for the following apparel, footwear and accessory brands:
- EP Pro, the top-selling, stylish US ladies clothing range;
- Oxford Golf, the classic men’s range worn by PGA Tour staff;
- Kartel, the famous Irish clothing brand associated with Padraig Harrington;
- Legendary Headwear, the biggest cap brand on the PGA Tour;
- Lambda, the premium quality golf shoes; and
- CourseGuide, the detailed yardage books for top courses.
“We have a well-balanced portfolio of quality brands to offer the golf pro and now we have the back up facilities to support them to the full,” said TGB Chairman Tim Street.
The new contact details are: The Golf Business Ltd, 9 Oyster Park, Chertsey Road, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7AX. Tele: 01932 355366 Fax: 01932 348292 or e-mail email@example.com