Leading value equipment manufacturer Ram Golf has unveiled a revamped website www.ramgolf.co.uk designed to showcase its impressive new range of products including their newly launched lead driver, the FX9 CG Tour Ti.
As interest in the brand and demand for its products have grown, the company recognised that a strong online presence was essential. Easy to navigate, the redesigned site’s improved design and user friendly feel incorporates a number of new features including:
- Concise product information – showcased in their respective categories, Ram’s full men’s and women’s ranges are presented in a clear and concise manner, allowing visitors to browse technical specifications, product imagery and animations at their leisure.
- Members area – users can sign up to receive monthly emails from both Ram and its sister site, leading shoe manufacturer Stuburt. Offering golfers the opportunity to register and review their Ram products, they will also benefit from exclusive product, competition and tour news from the award winning manufacturer.
- Exclusive competitions – the new site will host monthly competitions offering visitors the opportunity to win Ram’s latest technologically advanced products. To celebrate the re-launch of the site, golfers who visit the new site during February will have the chance to win Ram’s new lead driver, the eagerly awaited FX9 CG Tour Ti.
- Enhanced dealer locator – having chosen the specific club specification that suits them, an improved dealer locator allows golfers to immediately search for and locate their nearest Ram dealer.
- Reviews – aside from offering their opinions on Ram’s products, visitors will also be able to read the latest press reviews from some of the sport’s leading golf equipment editors.
- Ram news – frequently updated, the site’s new-and-improved news section allows visitors to stay one shot ahead of the game with exclusive player information, product news and Tour team action.
‘When re-designing the site we took into consideration the views of regular visitors and golfers who wanted to learn more about how Ram clubs can help them improve their game’, commented Graeme Stevens, Managing Director, UK Golf Services. ‘We are delighted with the site’s new design, usability and feel which offers the perfect gateway for new and existing visitors to learn more about the brand, its values and products.’