The overwhelming response of the PING Craz-E Putter, debuted in February, has resulted in the release of four new Craz-E models. Each putter in the line extension boasts all of the original features and benefits, including: high MOI, due to extreme perimeter weighting; a full-face G2i insert to expand the sweet spot; low CG positioning pulled back from the face for a straighter putt; an optigraphic alignment system to provide a longer line of sight; a smooth and consistent feel provided by a precision-milled insert cavity and face perimeter; and a soft G2i blue grip to enhance the feel of the putter. Craz-E B, Craz-E H and Craz-E L are currently shipping. Craz-E C will begin shipping 15th November.
“Acquiring 8 percent of the market share in its first five months is a notable feat for the Craze-E Putter,” says PING Chairman and CEO John Solheim. “The new models give golfers another option in a proven design.”
- Available in RH and LH
- Std. Length: 34″ (standard), 41″ (belly) and 48″ (long)
- Std. Lie: Black color code 20Âº, 10Âº for long putter
- Std. Loft: 3Âº
- Headcover: Craz-E putter cover
- Standard Grip: G2i blue, G2i 21″ (mid) and G2i 2-piece (long)
- Shaft: Stepless shaft (varies for long, mid-length and shaft bend putters)
- Suggested retail price for the Craz-E, Craz-E C and Craz-E H is £125 (€185).
- Suggested retail price for the Craz-E L and the Craz-E B is £140 (€219).