Premium Golf Brands (PGB) has made several new appointments that will bolster its sales force across the UK & Europe in preparation for the SS12 sell-in. These appointments demonstrate a commitment to growing the business across all of its apparel brands in all regions and will help PGB take the next steps to achieving the goals of its long-term plan.
- For the North East of England, PGB has appointed Matt Pearson. He joins the company from June and will represent Dwyers & Co, Calvin Klein golf, Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear and Pukka headwear in the area;
- Jane Allerton has already started as the new agent for Calvin Klein golf, Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear and Pukka headwear in the South West (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire);
- Brian Doole becomes responsible for the Cutter & Buck brand across Scotland;
- Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear will be represented by Phil Nightingale in the Home Counties to compliment his other PGB brands;
- Welsh company Asbri golf adds Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear to its portfolio;
- And Paul Bazeley picks up Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear for the Midlands area.
There are also new appointments in Europe:
- RSSDD will be the company’s new agent for Calvin Klein golf in Germany and Austria.
- To compliment PGB’s relationship with Selecta Sport, International Golf Partners picks up the Cutter & Buck, Green Lamb, Zero Restriction GORE-TEX® Outerwear and Pukka headwear brands in Spain.
“Managing multiple brands across such a diverse territory has its challenges, but we feel that these new appointments mark a positive step towards delivering consistently high standards throughout the UK & Europe. These people demonstrate the same commitment to service that we have and are motivated to grow our business in their regions,” commented General Manager of PGB Paul Byrd.
As a global company with an expanding portfolio of world class brands PGB needs to react to every move in the market place. These new appointments ensure that its position as the fastest growing European golf apparel company is in safe hands.
Premium Golf Brands www.premiumgolfbrands.com